From: Pam Marks
Subject: [Ferguson] My Ferguson line, including Johns
My direct family line:
1. Samuel Ferguson (dob 3/3/1743, Northern Ireland) married in 1765, Augusta
Co. Virginia to Mary Jameson (dob 3/21/1746, Augusta Co., VA)
2. John Ferguson (dob 11/30/1767, Montgomery Co.,VA) married 9/1/1789 in
Montgomery Co., VA to Margaret 'Peggy' Mckinney
3. William Ferguson, Sr. (dob 9/5/1808, Cabell Co., WVA) married 11/21/1827
in Cabell Co., WVA Lucinda Vaughan (dob 7/22/1813, Cabell Co., VA)
4. John Everald Ferguson (dob 10/28/1828, Wayne Co., WVA) married 8/28/1846
to Sarah 'Sally' Dean (dob 7/23/1822, Wayne Co., WVA)
5. William 'Worth' Ferguson (dob 6/26/1852, Wayne Co., WVA) married
5/13/1871, Wayne Co., WVA to Catherine Smith (dob 4/30/1854, Big Lick, Wayne Co., WVA)
6. George Worth Ferguson (dob 1/25/1874) married 3/17/1894 in Sacred Wind,
Lawrence Co., KY to Nancy Boggs (dob 7/11/1874, Caines Creek, Lawrence Co., KY)
7. My grandmother: Dorothy Elaine Ferguson (dob 10/16/1906, Goshen, Whatcom
Co., WA) married 1922 in Montesano, Greys Harbor, WA to Hollis Joseph Kroetch
(dob 1/1/1903, Idaho).
San Jose, CA
I am helping a friend do some genealogy research on her family.
"Her grandmother is ""Dora Lee Ferguson""born 7/3/1882 in Mo., married to"
"William Leroy Chandler (year & place unknown). Dora Lee died October 21, 1967 in"
"Los Angeles, CA. The only other info my friend knows is that Dora Lee's"
"mother's maiden name was ""Martin""."
While we are waiting for the death cert to arrive (it's taking forever!) I
thought I would post this to the list in the hopes that there are some Missouri
Fergusons floating around that might have heard of Dora Lee. Cannot locate
"her in any census (for her correct dob, though there are others that are about"
"20 years younger, etc.)."
"San Jose, CA"