From: Becky Loher
Joseph Ferguson b. abt. 1788 SC m. Mary ??
1. * Moses b. abt 1810 in SC m. Sarah (Sally) Sanders
(b. SC father,
2. Rhoda b. abt. 1812 m. Vinum Gray abt 1828
3. Elizabeth b. avt 1816 m. Willus Martin abt 1837
4. Milford b. abt 1822 m. Susan Adamson 1Jun 1840 in Pulaski Co,
5. Alfred H. b. 15 May 1822 in AL
6. Nancy M. b. 15 Jul 1831 in AL
* Moses children:
1. Catherine b. avt 1832 in AR
2. * Jasper Newton b. 28 Dec 1830 Little Rock, Pulaski Co., AR m.
Margaret A. Lewis on 13 Sep 1869 in Pulaski Co., AR. (b. 1849 AL to
William Lewis and Hermina Rabby) he died 22 May 1926 in Ward, AR
in Monk Cemetery. He served in the Conf. Army.
3. Selina b. abt 1840 in AR
4. Alfred M. b. abt 1843 in AL m. Elizabeth Ann Grant on 29 Mar. 1883.
He died 10 Aug 1924 in the Conf. Home in Sweet Home, Pulaski Co, AR
buried in the Nat. Cemt. AR Conf. Sect.
5. Joseph b. abt 1849 AR
* Jasper Newton children:
1. Lillie P. b. 1871 in AR
2. Lula b. 1876 in AR m. George Wilkinson on 2 Nov 1897 in Ward,
3. * Carl Henry b. 23 May 1885 in Little Rock, Pulaski Co., AR m.
Alice George on 15 Oct. 1909 in Little Rock, Pulaski Co., AR. He
16 Aug 1928.
* Carl Henry Ferguson was my Grandfather - I have information
Please email me at
Mary Ferguson Loher
> Don't know if any of this helps, but as I read the history of the Fergusons
> in your note, I couldn't help but think there might possibly be a link...and
> then again, perhaps not. My name is Roger Ferguson. My father,
> Ferguson was born on July 9, 1907 in Yell (sp) County, Arkansas.
> was David Emmitt Ferguson, and I don't know for sure where he was born.
> However, the interesting thing to me is that you listed many surnames
> might be connected to the Fergusons. Well, one of those names was
> grandmother Ferguson, wife of David Emmitt, was born Lula James...and
> I am sorry to say that I don't know where she was born. Hope this
> in your search. Good luck. Roger Ferguson. Ventura,